To do lists.
With the beginning of a new semester and the excitement of a new home I have a few expectations of myself over the next few months.
I'm hoping having a little guide of things I will want to accomplish on such a tight schedule will help motivate me when I am feeling a little anxious and exhausted.
Essentially things I wish to accomplish by or keep up with until the new year.
- Eat healthier - being a vegetarian people always assume I am a super perfect specimen for healthy eaters. However, my diet pretty much consists of carbs. With a new kitchen - that houses and actual fridge - I really hope to start cooking dinner and trying to eat a bit better.
- Get in shape - no excuse not to being in walking distance to the school gym.
- Quit smoking - no explanation needed.
- Get a new camera.
- Start a 365 project.
- Mail these packages I have had for months.
- Stay organized throughout the semester.
- Make my dorm my own this time around.
- Stay focused.
- Find something I am interested in and really get involved volunteering or taking a little class once or twice a month. (For sanity's sake.)
- Read a book a month - other than text books.
- Keep my blog updated and interesting.
- See Drew and Sarah.
- Make good grades.
- Try harder.